Donnerstag, 1. April 2010

Two weeks later

They sales-show in Hestagard and Hestabakki was great and it fell not one rain drop down on me. The weather forecast is always only as real as you think it is ;o) My favourite horses at the show were Svala vom Lordsee - 5 years old red dun mare (V: Hjalti vom Blitzberg, M: Bitta frá Hliðarbergi) and of the unridden horses it was definetely Tibrá v. d. Prignitz - 5 years old red dun pinto mare (V: Tindur von Adlerhoop, M: Rósa frá Stokkseyri). Luckily I had enough time on Sunday to look through all the pictures and uploading them immediately. That's much more than I have yet done with my pictures from Iceland but I hope that this will happen in the next days.
After the sales-show I drove to Baga immediately because I received my brand-new "Quittpad" and could not wait to use it! Baga seemed to like it and I found some tölt-scenes in the video. Often I am filming my riding or play-sessions because it helps me a lot to see my faults but sometimes it also useful to see improvements (or finding tölt steps ;o) The days after we had a mixed program of jogging together, playing at liberty or online, riding "naked" (I had my clothes on!), climbing on a pedestal, pushing a ball or eating grass!
After a great week with Baga and early finishing times at work I decided to take photos on Circle-L-Ranch in Wenden (27.+28.3.). I came home with ~ 4000 photos which I am uploading now in every free minute (not this very minute but the next again - I promise ;o) The competitions were fine and the weather much better than the weather forecast announced. There were many beautiful horses and nice people to meet. In spite of all my photo-work I could spend some minutes with Baga this week and went on with my training about collection. At the moment I could swear that Baga is tölting every day few steps. ANYTHING seems to work :o)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Das klingt nach einer spannenden Zeit, die Fotos von der Verkaufsshow sehen toll aus. :)
    Ich finde es super was du mit Baga alles machst, schade, dass ich euch dabei noch nicht beobachten durfte. ;)
    Ich hoffe es geht dir gut, viele Grüße aus Jeonju (Südkorea).

    AntwortenLöschen