Dienstag, 12. Mai 2009

Dritteltreffen

Now I am working on the pictures which I took in Lindlar - at the second Dritteltreffen. After that I will drive to Osterbyholz today. There will be the last Dritteltreffen. Horses like for example Fákur frá Auðsholtshjáleigu will be shown there. The last time I met this horse in Iceland 2006 (see the picture left).



Here you can find the pictures of Lindlar: http://skinfaxa.de/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=22086


Unfortunately I got sick with a sore throat and I am coming down with a cold, too. I am very curious how the week will be. A funny mix out of sickness and much work. But of course I will manage this ;o)

Now I have to go on with my work but not before I showed you the great cream gateaux which Ilona created in honor of me :o)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen