Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2009

Dritteltreffen in Wurz

Last week I was in Wurz to take photos for Worldfengur of the breeding horses. You can find some pictures here: http://skinfaxa.de/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=21340
It's hard to say which horse(s) I liked most because there were many great ones. See above a picture of Fannar frá Kvistum. He was the stallion with the highest score: 8,39. But the highest score all over got Vordís vom Kronshof with a total of: 8,40. See below.

You can find the results at http://www.worldfengur.com/
Tommorrow I will drive to the second Dritteltreffen in Lindlar and the week after is the last one in Osterbyholz. I'm very excited about all the great horses I will see during the next days.

Yesterday Hekla came for a visit to me and after a successful shopping expedition we drove to the barn to see Baga. Unfortunately it was raining the whole day but we were riding Baga anyway ;o) It was very funny and I was excited to see Baga with Hekla tölting but suddenly we noticed that Baga is really fourgaited: walk, trot, canter and pace. But no tölt anywhere! It was no tölt-day yesterday but never mind. It's not about the tölt. Only funny to know that Baga is fivegaited but I never knew before: Always if Hekla asked Baga to canter, she went into pace. My horse is a real surprise egg :o) In any case we had a lot of fun together and I hope that we can meet us soon again before Hekla goes back home to Iceland.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hekla Hermundsdóttir7. Mai 2009 um 15:39

    jíha ! ja es war toll ! Viel spass noch und wir müssen uns unbedingt wieder sehen :) und guten hunger ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Einfach nur schön Deine Fotos!
    Grosses Lob!
    Baga ist wirklich ein tolles Pferd.
    Habe sie nur einmal kurz bei Martina gesehen.
    Freue Dich,dass es so gut klappt mit Euch!
    LG Antje

    AntwortenLöschen