Sonntag, 13. September 2009

News

Our Trainer Klaus Neuhaus came on 4. position in Cutting at the European Championships and became German Champion! Congratulations!!!

In the meanwhile I was busy as a bee and taking photos at the breeding-show on Basselthof. There were 64 grown horses and some foals and youngsters. I still uploaded the pictures of few horses. You can find them here: http://skinfaxa.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=26029

After it - on Friday morning - I had my first riding-lesson with Teresa. I still want to learn from Klaus but he is too far away for permant lessons so Teresa and me checked if we can find together. We had a lot of fun and Teresa find many things to correct :o) Anyhow we got a praise for our loose way of ride! Now we got some home work to do and I plan to have the next riding lesson in two weeks.


Since the last cutting clinic I trained Baga to carry her head down. It worked fine but before she is learning only to walk on the forehand I am now asking for more collection. I am very satisfied with our progress. This was the best year of all - regarding training success.
After the riding-lesson I went to the Basselthof again to take photos in the competitions of the OSI. Same on Saturday. But today I stay at home and work with the pictures from Wednesday until Saturday. A new work week starts tommorrow and there will be less time to care about the pictures. On Tuesday is a foal show on the Schanzenhof in the Lueneburg Heath and I am unspeakable sad that I can not be there to take photos of the foals. Anybody there who can do this for me?????? Antje? Dagmar?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo,ich fahre zu Martina,aber ich mache dort ein Richterpraktikum.So kann ich nicht fotograhieren.Nehme meine Kamera mit,vielleicht habe ich zwischendurch die Möglichkeit????
    Freue mich schon auf Deine Fotos!
    LG Antje

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ohja, das kommt bestimmt gut, wenn Du während des Richtens fotografierst :o) Aber mir geht es nur um ein Fohlen. Falls das irgendwie zu erwischen wäre... dunkles Fohlen namens Dimma, Mutter Gamma (windfarbfuchsbraun mit Blesse). Danke und LG Bine

    AntwortenLöschen