Montag, 6. Juli 2009

Busy weeks

Hey all.
We are still alive but I was too busy to blog ;o) Baga is doing fine and her sweet itch is still light. No wounds, just some scratches. But at the moment she is fighting a lot with another dominant mare about the leading position in the herd. That's why she is sometimes a little bit injured. We are still working on following the rail and figure8. Since yesterday it is confirmed that we will take part at a basic riding clinic in 4 weeks and a cutting clinic two weeks later. How exciting, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!
Until I can tell you about these clinics you can spend some time with my newest pictures. Yesterday I was at the Ranch Horse Competition like last year. Here you can find the first pictures. More will follow during the next days: http://skinfaxa.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=23779

And have you already found the pictures which I took as I visited Martina at her farm Schanzenhof? Check it out: http://skinfaxa.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=23352

1 Kommentar: