Donnerstag, 19. März 2009

Baga drove away.

During the weekend were I working with Baga on the trailer to prepare her for yesterday. Klaus came to pick her up for the riding clinic which is planned for the weekend. First Baga had to find out that this trailer is not different to Teresa's one and then she walked on it. After some minutes Baga was ready to go ;o)
I think nobody of you know how bad Baga liked the trailer before but now we attained the goal!!!
Klaus sent me an email that Baga arrived well and started to eat her hey immediately. So, I know she is fine. Today I have to manage a visit to the dentist and then I can drive to Baga tommorrow to spend a whole weekend with her and learning a lot to progress in our relationship ;o)
Here you also get an actual pic of SSSól (and Mýsla):

4 Kommentare: