Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010

Cowwork in tölt

My trip to Slovakia was fine and also the cold which I got there is getting better. As it was a business trip I was not seeing many places or doing any sightseeing-trips but one day we attended a colleague to a river-rafting-station and the next evening we drove into the mountains.


The return flight was wonderful because I could see the landscape during the whole flight.

On Saturday I went to Stolzenau immediately where Baga was still waiting for me. In the afternoon we worked with the cows and I was satisfied with the result.

After it we integrated Baga into Dimma's herd and I was taking photos of it the next two hours. Baga was very impressive like always in similar situations and Dimma was obviously very interested about her and always tried to get in contact with Baga.


One picture for showing you the proportion between Dimma (1 year) and Baga (10 years).

On Tuesday and Wednesday we had the next chance to do our cowwork. Every day we had new success and great experiences. On Wednesday Frank was taking videos and at home I could see that Baga was even tölting during the cowwork. That's just great!

Now the time has come that Baga have to learn to work with the cows alone and my job will be to LET her do this. Further we are now starting to move the cows - not the other way round as yet. I am very excited about the next week - fresh cattle will arrive on Thursday. Until then we will practise, practise and practise :o)
Baga had a break yesterday and I took the opportunity to go into the zoo with Jens and friends. It was very funny and a great day.


Now I will take care about my actual photo-orders and drive to Baga around midday. I get a riding-lesson of Klaus today and possibly we will practise some trail-obstacles and my wish was to train riding one-handed so I am terrible excited :o))))

4 Kommentare:

  1. he Dimma wird größer als Baga froi..
    Liebe Grüßels von Martina

    Schanzenhof

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh ja, sie wird RIESIG :o)

    Liebe Grüße
    Bine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. das ist supi,du hast viel freude mit ihr,ich bin gespannt wie sie sich entwickelt auch später geritten.
    Gruß Martina

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oha, Dimma ist ja wirklich schon fast so groß wie Baga ^^.
    vlG

    AntwortenLöschen