Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2009

An autumnal walk

There are no big news I could tell you. But last weekend we celebrated the wedding of Bille and Matze. Here is one picture of the beautiful bride.
Otherwise nothing exciting happend because I was only working (11 hours each day) and didn't had much time for Baga. Everytime if I planned to drive to Klaus and Gudrun I had to cancel this because of less free time.
But today I went riding with Baga to enjoy the beautiful autumn weather. I love the time if the trees are changing their colors. Last time as I were riding in the country I was missing my camera to collect all these beauty autumn colors but today I was more clever! Some pictures were taken in the saddle and some outside.






After the great walk outside I put Baga on the riding ground to give her the possibility to roll (welter) in the mud. After it she seemed to be very satisfied. Same like me!

2 Kommentare:

  1. oh tolle herbstfarben ! Leider schon vorbei bei uns .... hier regnet es nur und regnet... kein guter herbst... Aber es ist ne überraschung unterwegs zu dir :))))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Überraschung? Echt? Geil! Ich freue mich schon!!!!! Wnsche Dir ganz viel Sonne und Herbstfarben nach Island ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen