Freitag, 7. August 2009

Cutting clinic

There is a cutting clinic on 15./16.8. that's why we decided that Baga should stay at the Seven-Gate-Ranch these week. Sina was working a little bit with her and yesterday I came for a riding-lesson and was surprised about the progress she had done! We also worked a little bit on the cutting-machine and I had the feeling as if Baga realized what she has to do. She turned excellent and the stops were great. On Saturday I will drive again to my friends at the Seven-Gate-Ranch and on Sunday we will possibly take part at a small fun-competition with cows (it's not yet sure if the competiton will happen).
Amendment: the competition will happen. Click for details: Cow Work Sunday

18.07.2009 at home

21.07.2009 Friendly game with rope

06.08.2009 living at the Seven-Gate-Ranch

Found this cute, old fencebroker-picture on my mobile-phone. We miss you Sonnie...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen